Hi all,
I recently got a second hand Kamoer F4 Pro dosing pump, but have some difficulty setting it up. The problem is the 'flow calibration'. Hopefully any of you has the same dosing pump and knows how to solve this issue.
As far as I can see, I installed all the hardware correctly and updated the firmware to the newest version. I replaced the in- and outlet hoses for new 3 (ID) - 5(OD) silicon hoses. Also did a factory reset in the app (two times already). The problem is when I calibrate a channel (already tried this with both channel 1 and 2), the calibration dose seems to high for the app to accept it. I tried both the 5 sec and 10 sec giving me accordingly a 10 and 20ml calibration dose. When I enter these doses, the app shows the message 'error setting parameter'.
When I filled in at 10 sec that it only 10ml (whereas it was 20ml), the calibration worked and saved successfully.
Does any of you know how to solve this?
I recently got a second hand Kamoer F4 Pro dosing pump, but have some difficulty setting it up. The problem is the 'flow calibration'. Hopefully any of you has the same dosing pump and knows how to solve this issue.
As far as I can see, I installed all the hardware correctly and updated the firmware to the newest version. I replaced the in- and outlet hoses for new 3 (ID) - 5(OD) silicon hoses. Also did a factory reset in the app (two times already). The problem is when I calibrate a channel (already tried this with both channel 1 and 2), the calibration dose seems to high for the app to accept it. I tried both the 5 sec and 10 sec giving me accordingly a 10 and 20ml calibration dose. When I enter these doses, the app shows the message 'error setting parameter'.
When I filled in at 10 sec that it only 10ml (whereas it was 20ml), the calibration worked and saved successfully.
Does any of you know how to solve this?