Welcome to ScapeCrunch

We are ScapeCrunch, the place where planted aquarium hobbyists come to build relationships and support each other. When you're tired of doom scrolling, you've found your home here.

Aquashella 2026 - Chicago, IL

Yeah you get a book and one tool and you will be out $100-200 depending on the tool . I think all in I was out $500 and I didn't even get the mini tank. but the shizuku stand was $150. Also where is everyone's Shizuku Pot pics? I think the later shows had more options and better stuff as more people did it.
I need time to settle now that I'm back home and then I'll go through all the pics and videos to post some stuff. I haven't unpacked all the boxes and packages yet and I got some Buce that I need to get in the tank. I wasn't all that thrilled with my finished Shizuku, but I'm not good at doing things under a time crunch. I'll at least let it grow out to see if it starts to look better as is.
 

Top 10 Trending Threads

Back
Top