Welcome to ScapeCrunch

We are ScapeCrunch, the place where planted aquarium hobbyists come to build relationships and support each other. When you're tired of doom scrolling, you've found your home here.

Lets build some trees and stumps etc amazon woods show me your builds!

Joined
Aug 26, 2026
Messages
54
Reaction score
97
Location
Sumter , s.c.
Got on the tree build kick in past 2 weeks to make somthing I like for 36g freebie build to replace the huge tree turd #2 in there. I got 6 stumps ready today to get built for smaller tanks, 3 done today 3 waiting. Built the larger 17 tall 16 wide tree pics added other day to journal but gonna a build 2-3 more larger trees and the 6 smaller. Sell the ones off on eBay and etsy I don't want.
The larger stump 2nd post pic s 16" tall 15 wide plan to use in future scapes smaller. I've been using Amazon branch packs 15.00 for 25-35 pieces and amazon spiderwood 6-8" 5 for 12.00 for small trees. The large tree I made was a 10.99 piece I tore apart and used the 3 larger branches and built onto them to get the large tree in added pics cost me in end around 22.00 .... I have 10 pieces coming in mail Friday 5 large and 5 medium all spiderwood to make larger trees with this weekend.
Bought a ton of Amazon wood on Amazon lol 2 for 17.00 10-14" so I glued some of them together for larger usable pieces. some came out cool and well worth the 17.00 for the pieces glued together.The 1 has natural plant pots on top. The v shape last 2 pics 12" deep and 16" wide
After literally glueing a finger to a rock today Imao I quit! I ended up used all the accelerator I had anyway so Friday or sat before I can finish my smaller trees. will update as it goes, It will be a forest of trees when its done.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20261007_124439621.webp
    IMG_20261007_124439621.webp
    163.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20261005_171422813_HDR.webp
    IMG_20261005_171422813_HDR.webp
    276.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20261005_171419496_HDR.webp
    IMG_20261005_171419496_HDR.webp
    343.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20261005_171416112_HDR.webp
    IMG_20261005_171416112_HDR.webp
    492.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20261005_171442609_HDR.webp
    IMG_20261005_171442609_HDR.webp
    404.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20261006_115853068_HDR.webp
    IMG_20261006_115853068_HDR.webp
    119.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
large tree 17 tall 16 wide and large stump 16 tall 15" wide, will drill out the top of flat stump for plant pot
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20261006_154537544_HDR.webp
    IMG_20261006_154537544_HDR.webp
    278.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20261006_154527434_HDR.webp
    IMG_20261006_154527434_HDR.webp
    437.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20261006_154520919_HDR.webp
    IMG_20261006_154520919_HDR.webp
    493.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20261005_171351097_HDR.webp
    IMG_20261005_171351097_HDR.webp
    358.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20261005_171316280_HDR.webp
    IMG_20261005_171316280_HDR.webp
    364.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Top 10 Trending Threads

Back
Top